9.20.2005

boo hiss, my computer sucks, the past week or so i've had a problem starting it up and wanting to do anything, whenever i load it up and say, load up world of warcraft immeadiately, the harddrive makes a series of loud clicks, then my whole computer locks up.

now if i start up my computer, load up counterstrike, no problem, if i play counterstrike for like 10-20 minutes then try to load up wow? no problem, wtf.

well monday night i had my computer basically on all day, was getting kinda late and julie logs on, i help her out some then my comp just flat out locks and i get a blue screen of death, joy.

well trying to start windows after that proves fruitless, every time windows loaded i would get a brief bluescreen and then a restart, angered i went to bed.


woke up the next morning to the same problem, resigned i tried to repair my windows installation. after taking forever and a day (hour+) i load up back into windows and breathe a sigh of relief, knowing what i had to do i started playing counterstrike and BOOM, blue screen and hardlock. restarting windows again i was stuck at bsod after bsod. really pissed i took a nap.

after my hard earned nap i woke again and got back to work on it. sadly the only option seemed to completly wipe my harddrive with a full format and start anew again. le sigh, sadly i wasn't able to save any of documents so im starting from scratch again. after reinstalling windows fully i decided to not deal with my shitty connecton at home and took my computer to gabe's house. i jacked his internet for like 3 hours and redownloaded all the pat
ches and redownloaded everything from steam still waiting for the drug test back, im going to go buy on wed again and see if there is anywhere else i could go because this is being slow as ass

until next time, hopefully with some better news.

1 comment:

Caro said...

come on geek squad......tell me what to do!!!

<3